I like one candle.. (or Two)!
Hand made in small batches with lots of aloha. Our candles are guaranteed to give off some great mood lighting to any small room while also filling it with the onolicious scent of your favorite local drink! And you can't lie... the candles are adorable! Like one can? Get um!
As of December 2021: 2% of our profits will be donated to the following non-profit organizations:
Surfrider Foundation, Ocean Conservancy, and Hawai’i Land Trust
I N G R E D I E N T S
* HAWAIIAN SUN CANS: Our cans are all repurposed locally from the island of Oahu.
* FRAGRANCE OILS: All of our fragrances adhere to the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials and the International Fragrance Association standards for safety and purity.
* NATURAL VIRGIN COCONUT WAX: Our coconut wax is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free and come from renewable sources.
M A D E I N H A W A I I W I T H A L O H A
After you've used up your can, please recycle! And if you just can't seem to part with the can, upcycle it! It can be your next pen holder.
P L E A S E N O T E
We will be fulfilling orders (making candles in small batches, curing them for 1 week, cleaning them up, and packing them) this week so please allow up to 2-3 weeks for us to ship out your candles. Mahalo!
C A N D L E C A R E
Candle Care Guide
Your candle is made from a coconut and soy wax blend and to help keep your candle lit (as well as keep yourself safe) please make sure to read this first!
1. Trim the wick to ⅛-¼ of an inch before burning (and every time before relighting your candle).
Soy wax has a very low melting point, so to keep your candle burning longer.. trim . dem. wicks! Also… long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning or flaring.
2. Place your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
This prevents possible heat damage to surfaces.
3. Keep the wax pool clean of wick trimmings or any debris at all times.
This prevents rapid or uneven burning or sooting.
4. Snuff your candle instead of blowing it out.
Use a mason jar lid to “snuff” the candle out. The lack of oxygen will cause the flame to go out without all the smoke!
5. Only burn your candle for 2-3 hours at a time.
This will help the candle burn evenly. Again, please remember to trim your wick before lighting it again.
D I G I T A L / P R I N T A B L E G U I D E
Here's a free PDF and JPG Candle Care Guide for you to download!
smells so good! I wanna eat it!
just got one as a gift, but want to keep it for myself!
I've used the candle almost every evening
I know it's a candle but I still want to try and drink it
I love this candle it's amazeballs!
we just got our order! smells so ono!
Mom is from Hawai'i and sometimes living so far can be hard at times. She loves finding things that remind her of home. These candles smell just like the juice :)
Get in Touch
Wholesale inquiries or custom orders? Feel free to use the form below to contact us, or simply email us using the email provided below!